Thursday, March 18, 2010

Not So Quick Fixes

It's time for me to steer you into a different direction today. As a dancer health and fitness are a huge portion of my daily life and play a big role in different aspects of any dance life. To be a successful dancer you need to maintain a healthy lifestyle and keep your body at its full performance potential. And lets be honest here IMAGE is extremely important for a dancer. Most auditions first cut is done by "type casting" which means if you don't look the part your instantly cut. This leads many dancers to think they need to be 90 lbs to make it but in reality you just need to be in YOUR OWN best shape. So from time to time you'll find some health and fitness posts on my blog because I want to encourage dancers like myself to get healthy and feel confident in their own skin. Today I'm presenting an article from aol.com health news which discusses the latest fad diets and why they don't work. I tried plenty of fad diets throughout my life and they don't work so go on, read and learn twinkle toes! Great Post on That's Fit

No comments:

Post a Comment