Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Fresh new start !

Well twinkle toes ! As I've promised I'm here to give you the "in" on my life as a dancer. Finally its March and I am in the game again stronger than before. After suffering back and neck injuries this winter I have been on "bed rest" for months (Thumbs down) but now I am fully recovered and ready to tackle this little thing I call a dance life. Recently I've proved I have what it takes to make it in this buisness and was asked to be a part of an all new dance crew. A former instructor of mine has put together this hot hip hop crew and we will be taking over the tri-state area in no time. After enjoying a lovely afternoon this Sunday our crew meet for the first time for a short meeting & then got start to work. Heres a clip of our first rehersal as "Brooklyn's finest" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment