Thursday, April 8, 2010

Different Directions

Twinkle toes, my life has been so fun, crazy, and busy but I did not forget about you! I have had a crazy filled week of rehearsals and I'm excited to tell you about it. I've previously mentioned my recent project working with a hip-hop dance crew and it has been going great. We have been putting together some awesome dance routines and this week we did something completely new. The founder of our crew is primarily a hip hop and breaking instructor but with his last routine he stepped completely out of the box. He put together a contemporary piece to "Walking on air" by Kerli and it is really awesome. I find it so important for people to continue breaking through barriers and coming out of their comfort zone because the results are magical. I'm posting the video for all of you to see the piece and I'm writing about this not only because I love the routine but because I want to remind all artist out there to travel in different directions. Break away from your "norm" and try something different. Challenging yourself will help you grow in all aspects of your art. Check the video and get inspired to try something new! Love you ! http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=557212978723

No comments:

Post a Comment