Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Eye Candy!


Hey lovies, I hope you all had a loving Valentine's Day! How many of you gave into some yummy chocolates? I know I did but now that the holiday is over it's time to get serious! I don't know about all of you but I'm looking to get into some ridiculous shape this year because I want to look smokin' hot in my bikinis! Who's with me? I think we all have the ability to get into our best shape this summer and what's better then to jump start our bikini makeover with some visual inspiration? Today, February 15th is an important day for all of us ladies in "get sexy" mode, we are 100 days from Memorial Day Weekend (the official summer kick off) and the 2011 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition hit shelves today! These women are in incredible shape and I can't think of a better way to get motivated then these photographs! Today is the day to set a realistic goal and start working on it. Remember your goal isn't to look like one of these models ( they are photo shopped), your goal is to look your personal best this summer. So if you want to loose 5,10,or 30 pounds get to it! I Hope you'll enjoy these photos just as much as I did, see you at the gym ;)! Check out the rest of the models and their photos here:http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011_swimsuit/models/ 



No comments:

Post a Comment